Purpose of Role
Maximize sales through selling, providing excellent service and retail standards. Work with flexibility within the team in an enthusiastic and professional way to ensure the efficient and effective operation of all aspects of the store.
Areas of responsibility and focus
· Achievement of individual and store targets through excellent customer service delivery.
· Ensure that customers are acknowledged on entering the store.
· Identify and meet customer needs, exceeding customer expectations in order to generate sales opportunities.
· Demonstrate good product knowledge and inform customers of current promotions.
· Ensure that customer orders are followed through, resulting in customer satisfaction.
· Handle customer queries and complaints effectively and refer to line manager where appropriate in order to maintain good customer relations.
· Ensure that every opportunity to achieve related sale(s) are explored.
Stock Integrity and Security
· Report theft, loss and breakages to appropriate manager in order to maintain stock file accuracy.
· Awareness and vigilance of risk of theft and ensure that management are always informed of any suspicious activity.
· Retrieving stock from the stock room to put on display and for customers
· General housekeeping duties.
· Merchandising and replenishment of stock and maintain high standards. Ensure that products are attractively displayed.
· Ensure that all products are ticketed and priced correctly and that In-store promotions are clearly priced/promoted.
· Understand and comply with all current health and safety legislation and ensure safe environment for fellow employees and customers.
· Honesty and integrity in all matters.
· Enthusiastic, committed and passionate with a ‘can do’ approach.
· Exemplary time management and attendance at work.
· Smart personal presentation.
· Communicate effectively and develop a positive working relationship with your colleagues and the management team
· Use initiative when dealing with problems and overcoming issues.
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- Day shift
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter, for the attention of the store manager to: Pagazzi, Unit 24, Lakeside Village Outlet Shopping, White Rose Way, Doncaster, DN4 5PH.